Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another Semester Has Started

Here we are - it is now Winter 2008 already, and we have started a new semester here in the EAP program at the University of Calgary. I wanted to list some of the blogs from the last few semesters here in this post. I hope people check them out from time to time and see what former students of our program are up to. I'm sure that some of them are going to keep blogging. It really makes me proud to think that some people really embrace this format and keep blogging for years after they first started. In fact, for me, I have been blogging for almost four years. That's a lot of words!


Fall 2007 EAP 3
Ghazal
Matheus
Ahmed
John
Lisa
Haruna
Noor
Hadeel
Chinedu
Zahra
Eric
Lisbeth
Gennady
Charles
Julia
Mark
Allen
Inna
Bill
Ella
Wei
Maja
Joy
Tina
Megan
Theresa

Past Blogs
Hussain
Mohammad
Gerard
Loreta
Betsy
Estella
Yulia
Nikolay
Carlos
Amy
Nick
Leslie
Alif

Past Blogs
Becky
Sang Min
June
Kevin
Ted
Rayna
Edward
Sabrina
Kenneth
Serenity
Yichen
Steven

2 comments:

Jason said...

hello, How's it going?

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

Hello, Scott
It is nice to be your student.
Just want to say, you make me think about the novel: To kill a mockingbird,lol